Fulton Bikes

About

In 1985 Fulton Discount and Toy's was established at our Bed-Stuy location, 1580 Fulton St. The original name of our store was changed to Fulton Toy's and Bicycles, and by 1997 Fulton Bikes evolved into a complete sales and service store for its Bedford-Stuyvesant community. In 2012 our quality services have spread to our neighbors in Clinton Hill at our new Cambridge St. location. Today, we are proud to serve these communities with quality bicycles and products.